2017 DODGE Ram 1500
4 Door w/40,000 KMs/ 24,855 miles
– Black Exterior
– TAG B6 Armor
– 5.7L V8 Petrol Engine
ARMORING SPECIFICATIONS – ARMOR LEVEL CEN BR6 (NIJ III/B6 to provide protection against high powered rifles such as AK-47
[7.62x39mm], M-16 [5.56x45mm/.223], and the FN FAL [7.62x51mm/.308].
Transparent Armor (Glass):
• Door glass replaced with transparent armor (glass) OEM curved shape
• Windshield replaced with transparent armor (glass) OEM curved shape
• All glass to have overlap system around each window with returns. This ensures complete protection from spacing between armor plate
and transparent armor
• All doors to have overlap system with returns to ensures complete protection from spacing between armor plate and transparent armor
• Rear cargo area fully armored in all vertical panels
• Door pillars (A, B, and C) reinforced throughout with ballistic plate
• Door hinges reinforced from interior of door and frame of vehicle to reduce stress of weight added
• Heavy-duty door straps added on all doors to allow no over extension.
• Firewall armored throughout with ballistic steel or nylon.
Roof and Floor:
• Entire roof area interior armored throughout using ballistic steel contoured to interior of roof
• Floor armored using ballistic steel, nylon or Kevlar material for blast protection.
• Battery and PCU (computer) armored with ballistic steel plate
Tires and Wheels:
• Run-Flats installed in all tires including spare
Suspension and Brakes:
• Suspension and brakes professionally upgraded to compensate for additional weight as necessary.
Additional Options Added:
• Fuel tank protection from under vehicle with ballistic steel.
Toyota Land Cruiser LC200 Turbo Diesel with VIP interior in VR7.
The base vehicle is a Land Cruiser LC200 VX European Specs.
Very discrete armoring design.
The vehicle was armored in 2016