2019 NEW TAG-Ford Transit 250 CIT Medium Roof Cargo Van
130″ Wheel Base, 4 Door, B4 Armor
• Interior: Grey
• Drive wheels: RWD
• Engine: V6 petrol engine
• Transmission: Automatic 6-Speed
ARMORING SPECIFICATIONS – ARMOR LEVEL CEN BR4/NIJ-IIIA
Body Style: Armored CIT van
Protection Level: B4 or NIJ 3A (.44 Magnum)
Glass Protection: B4 or NIJ 3A (.44 Magnum)
Standard Security Features and Accessories:
- All vehicle OEM manuals/written information provided by the manufacturer is included.
- B4 Armor (firewall and floor not armored).
- (2) Piece ballistic flat glass in modular frame behind OEM curved front windshield – Included.
- Full carpet upholstery in driver’s compartment – Included.
- Armored roof – Included.
- (3) Electrical, driver operated, push button or manual, powered locks on: passenger door curbside cargo door
and rear cargo door – Included.
- (4) High Security Lock Cylinders on all exterior doors with 2×2 key arrangement – Included.
- Bulkhead door with (1) ballistic glass, talk screen, and manual lock/key – Included.
- (8) Heavy Duty grab handles on driver/passenger doors at door overlaps, and messenger compartment door
openings for easy ingress/digress – Included.
- (2) Exterior spotter mirrors at curb side and rear cargo/messenger doors – Included.
- (1) Fire extinguisher – mounted in the driver’s compartment – Included.
- (1) First aid kit – mounted in the driver’s compartment – Included.
- (3) Switched dome lights: (2) in cargo compartment, (1) in driver’s compartment – Included.
- (2) ATM Cassette shelving in liability compartment floor over wheel wells – Included.
Vehicle Layout Beyond Standard TAG Configuration:
- Client to advise on vehicle layout that varies from standard TAG CIT configuration
- Ballistic messenger view glass at street side messenger compartment.
- Armored OEM side 60/40 and rear 50/50 doors.